Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sometime around 7:00AM I was attacked by a sharp pain and burning to the left side of my head. This was meant to keep me from posting details regarding several incidents that were caused by the use of these weapons and technology.  I believe that there was a cover up of several mistakes made by the Rudolph Task Force OR drug enforcement.  My involvement was only the fact that I had taped someone who knew how and who was going to do the bombing at the Olympics. The three tapes were turned over to  local authorities and then turned over to the FBI or task force.  Later there were three more tapes and I do not know if these ever made it to the FBI because the detective that I turned them over to was disgusted with the fact that they failed to do much to question the person.