Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Many years ago there was an incident at my house where I was watching two children that belonged to a former detective. This detective was in the hospital and I was helping out. During the night the youngest screamed and I went running to her and once I saw she was okay I took my camera and took a photo of her. The photo showed an image where her private parts would be under the cover of the same man that sexually assaulted me. I then took a photo of her sister and that photo showed a gray line going up her nose. These girls were only about seven and ten and I realized that the perverts that abused me were then attacking these two little girls.

It is disgusting to try to stay in bed and while in the almost awake state the perverts sexually assault and send sexual images that are so gross that you wonder what kind of people they are. These men ware uniforms that are dark in color and have patches on the sleeves. This particular man appears to be in a wheelchair and is almost bald with glasses. I believe that his sickness is such that he should be tested for mental illness simply because of his attack on young children.

These men and women have so little respect for themselves that they are willing to do unthinkable things to women and children. I honestly believe they are chosen for what they lack not for what they have because a normal human being would not place images of this nature in the minds of anyone. The burning in the groin is a dead give away as to what they are trying to do to us. My bedroom is ten degrees hotter than the rest of the house and it is impossible to get a normal night's sleep. Sleep deprivation is a part of this sick program where they try to gather information and verbal and physical abuse is also a part of this program. Often they threaten to destroy something I own or cause me to lose a friend or family member. Cointel is a big part of this program where they try to pit you against friends and family by telling us lies about people we care about.

It saddens me to think that our congress and president care so little about the people that they are willing to subject children to these abuses.