Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2016

They are back to normal behaviour!

Last night was once again a night where these perverts resorted to their normal behaviour. First they get you to think about what they did in the mountains of NC then they threaten you as a means to keep you quiet or to erase what you remember. Then when all else fails they resort to sexual manipulation of a false orgasim by placing something in your mind via  "virtual reality" if that wasn't enough they threatened to make me with throw a temper tantrum on my brother who is visiting.

These are very sick perverted men and women who have done me wrong, done the country wrong and need to cover it up. When they are doing this there is a smokiness in my hallway and some type of strange odor. I don't know what this is. I can see the drones from my window only one or two not the twenty one drones that became miniture helicopters many years ago.